Klaatu barada nikto…
- Have we got dark matter all wrong? New theory notes that it acts much like a particle discovered back in the 1930s.
- Physics’ split personality: Is the ‘dark side’ winning?
- ‘Impossible’ EmDrive space propulsion device could shoot a spaceship to Pluto in 18 months.
- Putting an antacid in water on a space station creates an instant disco ball.
- X-Files creator Chris Carter says original series was partly inspired by ‘alien abduction’ researcher Dr John Mack, who let him sit in on a session with an ‘abductee’.
- A history of aliens on film.
- Three ways intelligent extraterrestrials could traverse the universe in seconds.
- Visit the volcano that attracts Spiritualists, Bigfoot hunters and UFO devotees.
- Ghostly spaceman, unexplained car crashes and mythical beasts: How Britain is full of supernatural mysteries which may never be solved.
- A skeptic’s guide to ghost-hunting.
- Amid epic California drought, farmers turn to water witches.
- Where did the vampire mythos originate?
- Gruesome archaeological discovery: 100 bodies found stuffed into a 5000-year-old house.
- Obama meets Lucy, the ‘grandmother of humanity’.
- China is building a GPS rival.
- Your eyes can do incredible things.
- The Milky Way over Yellowstone Park is impossibly beautiful.
- Image of the Day: “Steady there, you’ve been asleep a long time.”
Quote of the Day:
I am looking for a paranormal experience. I am looking for a miracle, I am waiting for the supernatural. I am waiting to be confronted with something I can’t explain.