17 years posting the news, and nobody’s done a Turing test on me yet…
- The ultimate guide to artificial intelligence.
- We could build an artificial brain that believes itself to be conscious – but does that mean we’ve solved the hard problem?
- Consciousness began when the gods stopped speaking.
- Alien life forms might be living here on Earth, right under our noses.
- Rendlesham Forest UFO claim backed up by statements from radar operators.
- Large Hadron Collider discovers new sub-atomic particle, the pentaquark.
- Cambodia uses a team of elite rats to sniff out deadly landmines.
- Barack Obama commutes the sentences of 46 drug offenders, noting their punishments didn’t match the crime committed.
- Siberian crater expedition finds new surprises.
- Gene therapy restores hearing in deaf mice.
- Pope Francis did not chew coca leaves in Bolivia.
- An earthquake will destroy a sizable portion of the Northwest coast of the US. The question is when.
- Galaxies form inside of dark matter ‘clumps’, new study shows.
- Should we build a village on the Moon.
- Find Dorothy’s ruby red slippers, click your heel three times, and you might get a million dollar reward.
- Tasmanian Tiger hunter says the supposedly extinct animal has been seen alive numerous times.
Quote of the Day:
Most of the intelligence out there must be artificial intelligence. We keep looking for critters like us living on a planet like ours, where in fact the majority of the intelligence out there is not biological. That would be my argument.