Just in case you’re eating calamari right now…
- Cliffs and crater-like features appear in latest Pluto image.
- Researchers wire monkey brains together to make a super-brain. Live video feed from the lab in case you want to keep up with how things are progressing…
- Mind-reading is now the province of science, not magic.
- Welsh government responds to UFO query with statement written in Klingon.
- Fourteen years on, Portugal’s ‘grand experiment’ with drug decriminalisation has been a success.
- Wishful thinking and science fiction influences in modern paganism.
- Native Americans buried bobcat wearing a necklace of seashells and bear teeth.
- Carnivorous plants found to communicate with bats.
- Did China discover America? Chinese script carved into rocks may prove Asians lived in the New World 3300 years ago.
- Pluto may reveal secrets of Earth’s creation.
- The largest stone Buddha in the world.
- In the next season of Person of Interest, the Machine will evolve.
- Did Eva Peron die as a result of a secret lobotomy?
- There’s something about the stairs at the high school M.C. Escher attended that seem oddly familiar…
Quote of the Day:
Call intuition cosmic fishing. You feel a nibble, then you’ve got to hook the fish.