My daughter Isis has started a blog about the books she’s reading – check it out…
- The universe might contain millions of hidden black holes. Which would explain all my single socks and missing pens finally…
- Philae comet could be home to alien life, say scientists.
- Philae comet not home to alien life, say scientists.
- The Founding Fathers of the United States had a thing for extraterrestrials.
- Is this creepy real-life secret society the key to the storyline of True Detective Season 2?
- Man who flew over Calgary in a chair carried by helium balloons charged with police for public
- Supreme Court forces German parliament to release document on UFOs.
- These are the projects Elon Musk is funding to prevent a killer AI.
- Fox News anchor annoyed that Satanist she is interviewing is intelligent.
- Ancient ‘mummy’ unearthed from ‘lost medieval civilisation‘ near Arctic, claim scientists
- Did H.G. Wells predict the atom bomb three decades before Hiroshima?
- The Deadly Thing at 2.4 Kiloparsecs: Are we sharing the galaxy with something large, dangerous and periodic?
- The Tunguska Event: Still a mystery after 107 years.
- Mystery ‘beast’ spotted roaming UK suburbs.
- Nine portraits of the same person done during and LSD trip. FOR SCIENCE!
- Video of the Day: Someone ran Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas through Google’s ‘Deep Dream’ neural network and made it the movie it always wanted to be…
Quote of the Day:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson