I added an extra news story when I heard y’all had a bonus second to use today…
- The intriguing history of ghost photography.
- Pope Francis wants to chew coca leaves during his visit to Bolivia.
- Why Google’s neural networks look like they’re on acid.
- The myth of Phineas Gage.
- Paired with AI and VR, Google Earth will change the planet.
- Secret tunnel uncovered near Dracula’s dungeon.
- DARPA hopes to terraform Mars with human-engineered organisms.
- Some physicists believe we’re living in a giant hologram – and it’s not that far-fetched.
- Scientists grow vaginas in the lab and transplant them into women born without them.
- Were all those rainbow profile pics on Facebook another social experiment?
- 10 people who claimed to have visited other planets.
- Mystery woman in US hospital has memories of Australia, but nothing else.
- Does consciousness reverse the chaos of the universe?
- Near-death experiences change the brain permanently.
- Image(s) of the Day: The beauty of glowworms.
Quote of the Day:
Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.