Of suns and stones and floods, and mummified bishops with fetuses in their coffin…
- New Stonehenge alignment theory proved right as monument’s tallest stone points at solstice sunset.
- The real landscapes of the Great Flood myths.
- What is a fetus doing inside the coffin of a 17th century mummified bishop? I’m afraid to know the answer…
- The master of Japan’s ancient tattoo tradition.
- Ceramic jar with unique inscription found in Israel.
- “My Neanderthal sex secret“: modern European’s great-great grandparent link.
- A sleep researcher’s attempt to build a dream bank.
- Violence escalating against Spiritualists in Brazil, with a medium to the stars murdered, and another’s tomb desecrated.
- Our deep need for monsters that lurk in the dark.
- Speaking of monsters in the dark: don’t fear the apocalyptic asteroid.
- Hooking up: is it a good idea to ‘zap’ our brains to improve ourselves?
- Forget Princess Leia, Minecraft is the hologram of choice for nerds.
- Was John Lennon UFO sighting recorded in rare drawing by the Beatles frontman?
- Friends relish memory of 1967 UFO hoax.
- What three psychics told us will happen in the 2016 election.
- Mysteries of the Sun.
- Video of the Day: Solar storms.
Quote of the Day:
Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.