Seriously America, another Bush and another Clinton? You know you have a population of 320 million, right?
- Dowsers tap into far more than water at annual convention.
- Mystery on Mercury: Strange pattern of huge cliffs defy explanation.
- We still don’t know what those bright blobs on Ceres are.
- Billionaire bunkers: Take a look inside the world’s largest planned doomsday escape.
- Jurassic World divides the paleontology world.
- What’s this? Oh, just a raccoon riding an alligator.
- It’s been 45 years since Dock Ellis pitched a no-hitter while high on LSD.
- Getting drunk as a Viking may be the answer to antibiotic resistance.
- Has the mysterious case of ‘The Lost Man‘ been solved?
- Giant UFOs of World War II.
- You know nothing, Game of Thrones fans…
- Do wearable technologies spell the end of the ‘sickie’?
- The latest guest on the Skeptiko podcast is Dr Michael Nahm, discussing ‘terminal lucidity’ and the near-death experience.
- Image of the Day: the Milky Way over the Temple of Poseidon.
Quote of the Day:
I’ll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. ‘I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.’ ‘I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.’ ‘Hey, wait a minute, there’s one guy holding out both puppets!’