- Seven months after going quiet, the Philae comet lander phones home.
- Prelude to a robot uprising.
- Tunneling ‘cryobot’ may one day explore alien moons.
- The ethics of alien contact.
- UFO sightings are down. Ghosts are in decline. Are we more discerning now, or just afraid to trust anything?
- Space station commander makes reference to the the Orion Correlation Theory of the Giza pyramids.
- Afghanistan’s destroyed Buddhas given new life as holograms.
- Scientists regrow an entire rat limb in the lab.
- Hawkmoths slow down their brains so they can hit moving targets.
- The math that shows humans could live 10 times longer.
- Giving a name and a face to the long-dead who haunt Fake Ghost apps.
- Cracking codes in medieval books.
- Could psychedelic drugs make smokers quit?
- How to create a fake battle.
- A private view of quantum reality.
- Yes, it really is raining vampire fish in Alaska.
Quote of the Day:
Slavery was never abolished, it was only extended to include all the colors.