If you’re one of those people emailing me with your one-true-theory solving paranormal mysteries, please consult this image before hitting send…
- NASA still cannot explain the eerie hisses and whistles recorded by special microphones 22 miles above the earth’s surface
- Space expert baffled as mystery object filmed passing the International Space Station.
- Related? They’re thinking of mounting a laser cannon on the International Space Station.
- 50-year-old UFO riddle solved – and it’s even more sinister than aliens.
- Does the release of pollen cause rain to fall?
- Italian police reveal what Jesus
*looked like as a boy. (* Or Leonardo da Vinci. Or Jacques de Molay. Or at least whomever created the Turin Shroud)
- Roots of near-death experiences explored.
- Is Ouija’s dark side just another witch hunt?
- Old hand found in Florida attic with coins and a treasure map. The game is afoot!
- How Silicon Valley’s billionaires are trying to defy death.
- Siberia’s resurgent shamanism.
- Could you cut out your own appendix?
Quote of the Day:
An oppressive feeling of foreboding hangs over me… This is it… I have to think through the only possible way out – to operate on myself… It’s almost impossible… but I can’t just fold my arms and give up.