Happy 420 day! Coming right on the back of Bicycle Day, today’s news briefs may make you wonder if you’ve come back down yet…
- Earthworms rain from the sky in Norway.
- Shroud of Turin goes back on display at city cathedral.
- Scientists find more evidence that animals can sense earthquakes before they happen.
- 32-year-old woman wakes up thinking she’s 15.
- Hidden in a medieval manuscript, is Yoda?
- The bizarre Medusa lake of Africa that kills animals and turns them to stone.
- Stone tools may date back to 3.3 million years ago.
- Is it true that UFOs have interacted with military troops during wartime?
- US Navy shows off
the coming robot apocalypsecannon-launched swarming drones.
- Underwater robot has a whale of an encounter 2000 feet below the surface.
- How old is the Cerne giant?
- ‘Alien empire’ search of 100,000 galaxies finds…nothing. Should do a survey of Bicycle Day party-goers and see if there were any sightings…
- Copies of U2’s “Songs of Innocence” record sold with Tool vinyl inside instead. That’s like finding a golden ticket in a Wonka chocolate bar…
- Image of the Day: Wikipedia’s unpopeular call to action.
Quote of the Day:
When you study natural science and the miracles of creation, if you don’t turn into a mystic you are not a natural scientist.