The Daily Grail: always answering the big questions for you…
- Russia’s most mysterious archaeological site: Experts perplexed by ancient structure built in the middle of a Siberian lake.
- One of the bones in ‘Lucy’, the world’s most famous early human fossil, appears to be from a baboon.
- Ancient Peruvian technology could help solve Lima’s water crisis.
- Islamic State releases video of the destruction of ancient Nimrud. And the winner of ‘Tossbag losers of the 21st century’ goes to…
- The thirteen legendary treasures of Britain.
- General anxiety disorder linked to Toxoplasma gondii parasite. For more on this topic, see John Reppion’s Daily Grail article from last year, “Consecration of the Host“.
- Is this a 300 million-year-old screw, or just a fossilised marine animal?
- Sparks of consciousness mapped in most detail yet.
- A glimpse of the afterlife through near-death experiences.
- Iris scanner can identify a person 40 feet away.
- Human Rights Watch warns against the dangers of killer robots.
- Blood rain to fall on Britain.
Quote of the Day:
Reality is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.