An action figure for Grailers!
- Ancient Serpent Mound continues to confound.
- The Southern Lights in indigenous oral traditions.
- Decoding Plato: Meeting with the world’s leading Atlantis-ologist to separate fact from myth.
- New study confirms the ancient people of Chile died of slow poisoning from arsenic.
- Did Mary Magdalene bankroll Jesus’ ministry?
- Was the ‘earliest musical instrument’ actually just a bone chewed by a hyena?
- White skin developed in Europe only as recently as 8000 years ago, say anthropologists.
- Ghostly faces and invisible verse found in medieval text.
- Are there aliens in Earth’s stratosphere?
- Yes, a mathematical pattern has been found in enigmatic radio bursts coming from deep space, but no…it’s not E.T.
- Is this a UFO? Eerie video shows bizarre black ring hovering over village, which looks totally like other smoke rings that have been touted as UFOs in the past.
- Mars mystery: does flowing water cause the Red Planet’s dark streaks?
- Great Scott! Reverse-causality research ends in a quantum muddle.
- Black Holes may bleed meaningful information about what’s inside.
- Image of the Day: the remains of Altamura Man look like the start of a Doctor Who story…
Quote of the Day:
It’s important to abolish the unconscious dogmatism that makes people think their way of looking at reality is the only sane way of viewing the world.
Robert Anton Wilson