How odd…an image of Carel Struycken popped into my head twice during these news briefs. First person to tell me which two news briefs wins a prize…
- Geologist revives the controversy over the ‘Jesus family tomb’.
- Bizarre ‘Jerusalem Syndrome‘ makes visitors to the Holy City go crazy.
- Filipino devotees nailed to cross in Crucifixion re-enactment.
- Aliens are enormous, science suggests.
- Set the controls for
the hearta close orbit of the Sun: solar probes being designed for the mission to Hell.
- David Lynch leaves the Twin Peaks revival. And Jesus wept.
- Exotic particle turns out to be a ‘quark molecule’.
- If parallel universes exist here’s how we can find out.
- What is Morgellons Disease? Singer Joni Mitchell’s disputed diagnosis.
- Chao Lu of China recalled 67,980 digits of pi in correct order. So, what are the actual limits of human memory?
- Is this the Loch Ness Monster’s tiny ancestor?
- Research findings support Aboriginal legend on the origin of Central Australian palm trees.
- Are ghost sightings caused by breathing toxic air?
Quote of the Day:
Intelligence is knowing that Frankenstein is not the monster. Wisdom is knowing Frankenstein IS the monster.