The end is n………ot nigh.
- The bad news: Physicists find that the collapse of the universe may be imminent. The good news: ‘imminent’ to these guys is “a few tens of billions of years”…
- Big Bang Theory could be debunked by the Large Hadron Collider.
- Largest ever asteroid impact found in Australia.
- Lava tubes on the Moon could be huge enough to hold cities.
- Boeing patents Star Wars-style force fields.
- 10-year-old boy remembers past life as 1930s Hollywood actor.
- Family ‘gobsmacked’ as four mysterious objects zoomed across the sky during BBQ, chased by ‘MOD helicopter’.
- The Hampstead Cult that wasn’t: revisiting the Satanic panic.
- SETI is giving you a chance to name Plutonian surface features.
- Here’s how this ancient Mayan pyramid makes bird calls.
- ‘Monster salamanders‘ found in fossilised mass grave.
- Pope Francis credited with performing miracle as Saint’s blood liquifies.
- Aboriginal god is Wikipedia’s longest running hoax.
- Video of the Day: Tour one of the world’s largest caves on the back of a drone.
Quote of the Day:
Knowing that you are going to die is, I suspect, the beginning of wisdom.