Mysteries. Today’s flavour: historical.
- Mysterious jade object may have been an Olmec offering to ancient gods.
- Argentine archaeologists find secret Nazi lair in jungle.
- Engraved ring found in Sweden suggests contact between Viking Age Scandinavians and Islamic civilisation.
- Red Lady cave burial reveals Stone Age secrets.
- Islamic State wants Egypt’s pyramids and Sphinx destroyed.
- To understand the pyramids and Stonehenge, look up – not down.
- Though historians are looking down on a Stonehenge tunnel plan.
- Coral pyramids in Micronesia date back to the Middle Ages.
- Did Atlantis exist on the Moroccan coast?
- Neanderthal jewelry.
- Did divination bones found in an abandoned village in Armenia predict the demise of the town’s rulers?
- Large Hadron Collider to search for parallel universes.
- DEA approves study using MDMA (Ecstasy) for anxiety in seriously ill patients.
- What was Lee Harvey Oswald doing in Mexico, weeks before the assassination of JFK?
- Options, live and dead.
- Image of the Day: Great Wall to the Moon.
Quote of the Day:
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson