Learn to swim…
- Welcome to Los Atlantis: Maps imagine the modern world, post-flood.
- Buzz Aldrin insists we need to send humans to live – and die – on the Red Planet.
- First ever photograph of light as both a particle *and* a wave.
- Remember that time thieves stole Charlie Chaplin’s dead body and held it for ransom?
- Americans are turning away from organised religion in record numbers.
- New study reveals participants unconsciously sniff their right hand after shaking it with others as part of process to pick up chemical signals about others. Still beats smelling their butts.
- Well-preserved brain recovered from 2600-year-old body in Britain. We can rebuild him…
- Philip K. Dick on fine-tuning your BS-meter to spot ‘pseudo-realities’.
- First seeds arrive at Norwegian ‘doomsday vault‘.
- One year on, the mystery of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 still confounds.
- ‘Short sleepers‘ walk among us. Presumably late at night and very early in the morning.
- Image of the Day: Just a weasel riding a woodpecker…nothing to see here, move along.
Quote of the Day:
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.