- “Does Consciousness Continue Beyond Death? A Search for Certainty”, by Michael Urheber with Rhonda Drake.
- “Theoneurology: A New Model for Spiritual Experience”, by Rick Strassman.
- “Moving Targets: Religious Studies and the Paranormal”, by Joseph P. Laycock.
- “Phenomena Rich, But Science Poor” – Book review by Serena Roney-Dougal of Erlendur Haraldsson’s Modern Miracles: Sathya Sai Baba: The Story of a Modern Day Prophet.
- “Professor Bottazzi’s Toolkit”, by Michael Schmicker.
Grab a free PDF of EdgeScience 21 from the SSE website, or the print version from MagCloud. If you do grab the free PDF, please consider a small donation to help the EdgeScience team continue with this excellent publication, via the button on the webpage. There’s also a link to join the SSE on that page if you want to keep up with the latest academic research into the ‘edgier’ areas of science.