- Chilling interrogation tapes from Slenderman stabbing case released.
- Lizard people: the greatest political conspiracy ever created.
- C.T. scan of statue of Buddha shows it has the body of a 12th century Chinese monk sealed inside.
- Bulgarian bones could be those of John the Baptist, claim scientists.
- Drones and satellites spot lost civilizations in unlikely places.
- Aliens or Atlantis? Who made Costa Rica’s stone spheres? (video)
- Mayan mural reveals ancient photobomb.
- Mohenjo-Daro: An ancient nuclear mystery.
- John Dee was the 16th century’s real-life Gandalf.
- Here’s what happened when a 63-year-old man took shrooms…for science!
- Man gets mugged, man becomes mathematical genius.
- Mice get freakishly large brains thanks to human DNA. No mouse mugging involved.
- The quantum mechanics of fate.
- Could dark matter cause some mass extinctions and geologic upheavals?
- UFO pictured in the skies above Cornwall leaves experts baffled. Define ‘experts’…
- ‘Firefly’ starship to blaze a trail to Alpha Centauri?
- Winds blasted out by giant black holes are strong enough to stunt the birth of new stars.
- Joe Rogan discusses invisible aliens, string theory and collective DMT dreams.
- Video of the Day: Meet Tomatan, a wearable robot that feeds you tomatoes as you run. Asimov’s up in heaven wondering where it all went horribly wrong.
Quote of the Day:
Sadly, modern society has lost touch with the power of myth. We now use the word as a synonym for falsehood rather than as an expression of eternal truth.
Clyde W. Ford