Home phone E.T…
- SETI plan to broadcast messages to alien worlds leaves cosmologists worrying.
- Should we be afraid of aliens?
- The Top 10 messages to send to E.T.
- President Obama’s advisor regrets not revealing UFO files.
- U.K. scientists: Aliens may have sent space seeds to create life on Earth.
- The magical tools and journal of the great Irish poet William Butler Yeats.
- ‘Beyond science’: Doctor says she visited heaven during a near-death experience, and was told her oldest son would die.
- How lucid dreaming could help treat PTSD.
- Why do we sleep? Science doesn’t know.
- Down Syndrome theory on Flores ‘Hobbit’ species doesn’t hold up to scrutiny.
- Australian Aboriginal stories accurately preserve details of the ‘Flood’ at the end of the Ice Age.
- Europeans share more language and genes with Asia than previously thought.
- No Bang for your quark: quantum equation throws out the need for a Big Bang.
- Scientists develop prototype contact lenses that allow wearers to zoom in and out.
- Long term storage of digital information in DNA is possible. Apropos?
- Large Hadron Collider hopes for a ‘super’ restart.
- The contagious thought that could kill you.
Quote of the Day:
The power of a memory can be built through repetition, but it is the memory we are recalling when we speak, not the event. And stories are annealed in the telling, edited by turns each time they are recalled until they become little more than chimeras. People remember what they can live with more often than how they lived.