Attempt no landing there…
- Buckle your seatbelts, we’re going to Europa.
- The case against artificial intelligence.
- We can now build autonomous killing machines, and that’s a very, very bad idea.
- Six advanced ancient inventions beyond modern understanding.
- The trip treatment: researching into psychedelics, shut down for decades, is now yielding exciting results.
- The 18th century meteorite which was the catalyst for the crossover fiction of Alan Moore.
- Five-year-old boy is convinced he is a reincarnated woman from Chicago who died in a fire.
- An NDE from 1907.
- Mystery milk rain falls on Washington, Oregon.
- Faked flying saucers – serious business.
- Half the DNA on the NYC Subway matches no known organism.
- Portable mind reader may help patients with locked-in syndrome.
- The antivaccine movement should be ridiculed, because shame works.
- The independent discovery of TCP/IP…by ants.
- A thousand years ago, Native Americans aligned drawings with the solstice sun.
- Image of the Day: Cracked ice of Europa.
Quote of the Day:
It is useless to ask a Magician if God, angels or demons ‘really exist’. Simply by saying the words, you have made them exist.
Ask again whether these abstract entities can produce any effect on the physical world and they already have — they have caused you to ask questions.