- Beard of Egypt’s King Tut hastily glued back on with epoxy after it was knocked off by accident.
- €50m hoard of looted Italian antiquities unveiled by the police.
- Are aliens watching old TV shows?
- First rule of squid fight club, is you don’t video squid fight club. Oh wait, someone did. I will be having Lovecraftian nightmares tonight…
- Microsoft goes holographic.
- This orangutan has learned to talk (kind of).
- Scientists move the hands of the Doomsday Clock closer to apocalypse o’clock.
- The boy who didn’t come back from heaven: inside an evangelical bestseller’s deception.
- Dream sex: can erotic encounters in the borderlands of our consciousness have long-lasting positive psychological effects?
- Cataloguing the creatures of the unknown – a review of the newly released The Book of Yokai.
- Fish found living in perpetual darkness and cold 740 metres beneath Antarctic ice sheet.
- Evolution can go in reverse.
- Scientists release trove of research from Rosetta comet mission.
- Image of the Day: Dune ripples and windtails…on the surface of a comet?!
Quote of the Day:
The things you own end up owning you.
Tyler Durden (Fight Club)