Remember, the mystery of consciousness is all in your head folks…
- Why can’t the world’s greatest minds solve the mystery of consciousness?
- Near-death experiences change outlook on dying.
- Are we all born with synaesthesia?
- This woman can’t feel fear.
- Ketamine research reports 75% success rate in treatment of long-term depression.
- Boston Dynamics’ redesigned Atlas robot is 75% more futuristic.
- Astrophysicists find that cities grow just like galaxies.
- Researchers find that meteorite is ‘hard drive’ from space.
- Does a wormhole at the centre of the Milky Way offer a doorway to a new universe?
- X-ray technique reads words from a scroll that was burnt and buried by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius 2000 years ago.
- Russian ghost car? Captain Disillusion has a debunking for that.
- Scientists create hydrophobic metal that causes water to bounce.
- Video of the Day: Love letters to Richard Dawkins.
Quote of the Day:
I’m a reasonable guy. I’ve just experienced some very unreasonable things
Jack Burton, in Big Trouble in Little China