Happy 82nd birthday (for yesterday) to the late, great, Saint Bob…
- Mysterious Planet X may really lurk undiscovered in our Solar System.
- Lost Beagle2 probe found ‘intact’ on Mars. Not sure if roadside assistance extends that far though…
- Entangled Minds and Beyond – Dr Dean Radin on quantum physics and the mystery of consciousness.
- Are Mulder and Scully coming back? The truth is out there…
- Why do some Parkinson’s patients experience a sudden burst of creativity?
- ‘The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven’ now says he never went.
- When Einstein met H.G. Wells.
- Artworks by Aleister Crowley to go on show in New York.
- Ocean life faces mass extinction, study says.
- Ancient aboriginal stories preserve history of a rise in sea level.
- The fantastical beasts of ancient Greece.
- Neanderthals knew how to work bone into tools some 55,000 years ago.
- The Irish were dairy-farming 6000 years ago.
- Meso-American ‘Fool’s Gold’ mirrors found in Arizona reveal ties to ancient Mexico.
- Image(s) of the Day: Fascinating 3D-printed Fibonacci zoetrope sculptures. Hypnolicious!
Quote of the Day:
It’s important to abolish the unconscious dogmatism that makes people think their way of looking at reality is the only sane way of viewing the world. My goal is to try to get people into a state of generalized agnosticism, not agnosticism about God alone, but agnosticism about everything.
Robert Anton Wilson