Slowly picking up steam here at Grail HQ. How’s 2015 looking for you?
- The search for starivores: intelligent life that could eat the Sun.
- New research finds that higher levels of solar activity in your year of birth could shorten your life expectancy by five years.
- Shock revelation: Astronomer travels to Pluto aboard the New Horizons spacecraft! (Okay, so not such a shock…headline reads well though don’t it?)
- Bent time tips pulsar out of Earth’s view.
- Is it possible that the laws of physics are evolving?
- Easter Island’s demise may have a surprising new explanation.
- An ancient text that has baffled researchers for more than 200 years: the indecipherable Rohonc Codex.
- Who built the mysterious pyramid of the French Riviera?
- An archaeological guide to The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.
- Can deaf people hear voices?
- Scientist claims DMT can connect the human brain to a parallel universe.
- Man in ‘minimally conscious state’ for nearly two years unexpectedly regains full consciousness and the ability to talk.
- Circumcision can double boys’ risk of autism.
- Mystery solved: Darwin’s ‘severed finger’ is actually a sea squirt.
- The strange inevitability of evolution.
- Image of the Day: As you watch this robotic tentacle peel a grape, remember that it will be doing it to human eyeballs when the robot revolution arrives…
Quote of the Day:
Enlightenment remains unrealized so long as it is considered as a specific state to be attained, and for which there are standards of success.