And we’re back for another year! Welcome to 2015, Grailers…
- After decades of searching, the causeway of the Great Pyramid has been found.
- Listen to the 3000-year-old trumpets of Tutankhamun.
- Thousands of ancient coins discovered in Buckinghamshire field.
- Evidence of Viking/Norse metal-working in Arctic Canada.
- Great Blue Hole off Belize yields new clues to fall of Mayan civilisation.
- Ancient Indian ‘Vimana’ aircraft to be discussed at major scientific conference.
- The world’s largest clairvoyance experiment has begun.
- Why there’s a shortage of LSD.
- Biologists claim that the leading theory of how memories are stored in the brain is wrong.
- Can we detect life on other worlds through its vibrations?
- Junk science and Russian national security.
- Abandoning doubt in Sedona, Arizona.
- The Anti-Tolkien: Michael Moorcock turns 75.
- Looking back: 2014 in archaeology.
- 2014 in space exploration.
- the most popular weird and wonderful science stories of 2014.
- 2014: the year in UFOs and ETs.
- Looking forward: 2015 will see human trials of DNA nanobots to fight cancer and repair spinal cords.
- Will we find extraterrestrial life in 2015?
- Image of the Day: When you look at the edge of your knife, are you really seeing the edge?
Quote of the Day:
Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.