It’s beginning to look a lot like…something.
- Enigmatic symbols and carvings in man-made cave in England confound experts.
- Million mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt.
- Curiosity rover did
notfind methane on Mars.
- Massive Chinese dam is slowing the Earth’s spin.
- Scientists challenge ‘Abominable Snowman’ DNA results.
- The most amazing science images of 2014.
- Dalai Lama says “I would rather be the last Dalai Lama than see a stupid person take my place.
- Look out Sasquatch. Biologists have a clever way to detect animals they can’t find: Enviromental DNA.
- Can humans hibernate?
- U.S. secretly infiltrated Cuba’s hip-hop scene to spark anti-government movement. The question needs asking: did they use funky cold medina?
- Young boy saves Fulham shop after spotting mysterious square fire.
- Image of the Day: Butterflies will never look the same.
Quote of the Day:
If you deny my request for a pardon, I will serve my time knowing that sometimes you have to pay a heavy price to live in a free society. I will gladly pay that price if it means we could have a country that is truly conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all women and men are created equal.