- Cryptophasia: the secret language of the twins.
- Cracking the code of James Hampton’s private language.
- If we want to safeguard our languages, stories and ideas against extinction, we should study Egyptology.
- The epigenetics of The X-Files.
- Residents of a small village in Kazakhstan are falling asleep at random, sometimes for days at a time, and no one knows why. *ahem*
- An in-depth look at the mystery booms being heard around the world.
- Miles-long band of mysterious and unexplained holes in Pisco Valley, Peru.
- Australian ‘hairy man’ report from 1882.
- Newly discovered files show British government spent the equivalent of £84,000 investigating the Beast of Bodmin Moor.
- New analysis finds 1962 Alcatraz escapees might have survived.
- Are sports stadiums becoming the temples of the modern world?
- The Sun’s colossal glowing loops, up close and personal
- Nine legendary monsters of Christmas.
- The true story of the Fanny-scratching ghost of Cock Lane.
- Video of the Day: Carnivora Gardinum
Quote of the Day:
Here’s what we can do to change the world right now to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defence each year and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded.