Have you had your passport stamped?
- The most astonishing crop circle artworks of 2014.
- Everyday magical tattoos.
- Three totally mind-bending implications of a multidimensional universe.
- This 19th century folk tale still inspires UFO believers.
- The above story is no doubt a crafty viral marketing ploy by the publishers of Jacques Vallee’s UFO classic, Passport to Magonia. Or at least, it is now…
- Vanished! The mystery of Europa’s missing 200km-high geysers.
- Did Moses part the Red Sea, or just know his tides?
- Did the ancient Chinese make contact with Native Americans?
- Tracing the origins of the ancient serpent cult.
- Israel arrests relic looters in Dead Sea cave.
- Breaking Bread: Is Christmas cheer explained by an amphetamine-like compound in gingerbread?
- Sight unseen: Humans are able to see infra-red light.
- A black panther? In Australia?!
- Electric eels can remotely control their prey’s muscles.
- New book queries the extinction of the Tasmanian Tiger.
- Oh joy: the post-antibiotic future is here.
- Image of the Day: White blood cells *really* don’t like strangers.
Quote of the Day:
We cannot be sure that we study something real, because we do not know what reality is; we can only be sure that our study will help us understand more, far more, about ourselves.
Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia