Richard Dawkins definitely needs more cowbell…
- This secret group dug up Chopin’s heart.
You won’t believe what happened next.Then put it back where they found it.
- The curious case of Jesus’s wife.
- 3D imaging reveals that China’s 7000-strong Terracotta Army were all modelled on individual soldiers.
- The mystery of the lost amber room.
- The curse of the unlucky mummy: when science and fear collide, a supernatural story thrives.
- Investigating dreams of past lives.
- The green children of Woolpit – the 12th century legend of visitors from another world.
- Physicists can’t show it. Writer’s can’t describe it. Artists can’t draw it. To experience four-dimensional space, you have to play in it.
- We all might be living in an infinite hologram.
- Slingshot to the stars: an audacious interstellar delivery system via future space-based solar power.
- Europa, extreme shrimp, and the search for alien life.
- Seven steps to creating A brain implant.
- Take light, not drugs: how light therapy can treat disorders from depression to Alzheimer’s disease.
- First video of the spooky black seadevil in its natural habitat.
- How farming almost destroyed ancient human civilization.
- And the worms, ate into his brain. Watch a tapeworm squirm through a living man’s brain.
- Richard Dawkins stands by his remarks on sexism, pedophilia and Down syndrome.
- Has the mystery of the ‘Log Ness Monster‘ been solved?
- Why a young boy is claimed to be reincarnated marine.
- Why are there 60 seconds in a minute?
- Image of the Day: Mother Earth, in glorious 4K.
Quote of the Day:
We must respect the other fellow’s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.