- Great Pyramid vandals sentenced to five years prison.
- Turkish President claims Muslims beat Columbus to the Americas by three centuries.
- Scholars shred new claims of Jesus’ marriage and fatherhood.
- While the Mormon church has gone the other way, admitting that founder Joseph Smith married around 40 women, one of whom was just 14 years old.
- Forget the critics: Philae’s comet landing is a positive leap for humanity.
- The man who invented the 26th dimension.
- The myth of AI is more harmful than AI itself.
- ‘Killer robots’ need to be strictly monitored, nations warn at UN meeting.
- Are we sending aliens the right messages?
- Magic islands appear on Saturn’s moon Titan.
- One man hears wi-fi wherever he walks.
- While another hears colours.
- Animal myths from around the world.
- The unbelievable skepticism of the Amazing Randi.
- Season of the witch: how the occult saved rock and roll.
- Strange sounds of the deep dark sea.
- Image(s) of the Day: A space probe now sits upon the surface of a comet as it hurtles through the depths of space. Ponder that for a second.
Quote of the Day:
Penetrating so many secrets, we cease to believe in the unknowable. But there it sits nevertheless, calmly licking its chops