- Is this 9500-year-old statue the world’s oldest secret code?
- 13-angle stone discovered in ancient Inca wall reveals incredible skill of masons.
- 3000-year-old ancient Egyptian sarcophagus discovered in living room of an Essex pensioner.
- Revisiting the Age of the Sphinx controversy.
- New DNA evidence confirms pre-colonial contact between Easter Island and South America.
- How the world loved the swastika – until Hitler stole it.
- Nancy Reagan’s astrologer Joan Quigley, the administration’s “most closely guarded secret”, has passed away at 87.
- That time big game hunters were called in to kill the Loch Ness Monster and almost sparked a war.
- Sci-fi giant William Gibson says the future will view us “as a joke”.
- India’s space madness amid astronomical poverty.
- You are powered by quantum mechanics. Really.
- Sick honeybees may be nursed by doctor bees.
- Experts have severely underestimated the risks of genetically modified food, a group of researchers claim.
- Scientists engineer stem cells that can kill cancer.
- Scans find that most autistic people have normal brain anatomy.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Leading psychologist claims “it’s all in the brain”.
- I went on a ghost-hunt, but all I got was this lousy heat-stroke.
- Men in Pakistan make curry using over 100 dead bodies they dug up. Brings new meaning to the phrase “finger food”…
- Take the red popcorn: Gnosticism in cinema.
- Comic mage Constantine comes to TV – check out Cat Vincent’s review.
Quote of the Day:
You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.