Someone make this movie happen, stat!
- Were we contacted by aliens in 1977?
- Close encounters of the top secret kind.
- Britain’s X-traordinary Files.
- Scientists warn that the Earth is at risk after cuts close comet-spotting program.
- Leading neurosurgeon Eben Alexander tells what Heaven is really like, and also shares the stories of others.
- Ridley Scott acquires the rights to Betty Eadie’s NDE tale Embraced by the Light.
- Scientist who claims to have identified Jack the Ripper made serious DNA error.
- Alan Moore has written a million-word novel.
- 6000-year-old temple discovered in Ukraine with possible sacrificial altars.
- New research suggests Tutankhamun died from genetic weakness caused by family inbreeding.
- Strange slab of rock discovered in Russia may be a Bronze Age sundial.
- Giant Sphinx from the blockbuster movie The Ten Commandments unearthed after 91 years. I say cover it back up and screw with every history textbook in the year 5000AD.
- Brace yourself: super-intelligent humans are coming.
- New evidence suggests Hawaii could be hit by a massive tsunami.
- The Hot Zone and the mythos of Ebola.
- Paralyzed man walks again after cell transplant from his nasal cavity into his spinal cord.
- Mystery man observed flying past an Airbus at 3500 feet.
- Yowie sighted in North Queensland, Australia (just a few kilometres from where I grew up).
- Mysterious spontaneous combustions return to Sicilian city.
- Scientists discover that atheism might not exist.
- The science of scary apparitions.
Quote of the Day:
Pray that there’s intelligent life somewhere out in space,
‘Cause there’s bugger all down here on Earth!
Monty Python, “The Galaxy Song“