Do students of Zen sing “If you’re happy and you know it clap your hand”?
- First hint of ‘life after death’ in biggest ever scientific study. Abstract of the paper is here.
- Self-promotion alert – I covered pretty much all of that ‘breaking news story’ above in my 2013 book, Stop Worrying! There Probably is an Afterlife.
- The incredible picture that proves there is life on other planets. Grains of salt available on request.
- Devil worship on a man-eating mountain.
- Ball lightning vs UFOs – the differing ways in which scientists have treated each phenomenon.
- Man tempts fate by traveling around the Bermuda Triangle…in a floating hamster ball.
- Another ‘Blood Moon’ lunar eclipse returns to the sky on Wednesday.
- That TV show you liked is coming back into style: new series of the legendary David Lynch TV show Twin Peaks will air on Showtime in 2016…with Lynch to direct every episode.
- Why are scientists always the bad guys in movies? I’d do a statistical analysis to illustrate the confirmation bias in that article, but I don’t want to seem like the bad guy…
- The navy is building robotic weaponized boats that use swarming strategies. Damn, now the Navy are making scientists out to be the bad guys as well!
- Charging your iPad or iPhone beside your bed could make you put on weight, say Spanish scientists.
- First teleportation of multiple quantum properties of a single photon.
- New particle is both matter and antimatter.
- 3D printed heart saves baby’s life.
- Man complains of itchy ear; doctor pulls 3-inch-long cricket from his ear. I christen thee Babelcricket.
- Did the mythical Saraswati river of the ancient Vedas really exist?
- Image of the Day: Red Pill Junkie meets the red pill kingpin, our good friend Graham Hancock.
Quote of the Day:
Through the darkness of future’s past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds… “Fire… walk with me.”