- So what will really go down if we find alien intelligence?
- Weird space bubbles may have caused U.S. battle deaths.
- What the inside of a future starship might look like.
- Great balls of Mars! Curiosity rover finds a strange sphere on the Red Planet.
- U.K. Ministry of Defence to release more UFO files next year.
- Stephen King has a ‘tendency to believe in Intelligent Design‘.
- An All-Encompassing Light: a short film about Hiroshima.
- Researchers help paralysed rats walk again through electrical spinal stimulation. And by “help”, they probably mean researchers severed the rats spinal cord in the first place.
- Digital telepathy is the future of the human species.
- Did Marco Polo discover America in the 13th century?
- Kharga Oasis spider rock art may be astronomical writing.
- Star riddle discovered in 9000-year-old sanctuary.
- Did early humans, or even animals, invent music?
- The earliest sign of human habitation in Canada may have been found…hundreds of metres beneath the ocean.
- Harvard discovers three of its library books are bound in human flesh.
- Who is behind the addition of a small cube with 20-14 engraved on it to the Georgia Guidestones?
- Two men missing for seven hours after car accident outside Roswell wake in field of donkeys with no memory of the night before. Sounds like a typical bachelor party here in Australia…
- Dreams and prophecy in ancient Greece.
- The real reason the new iPhones are bending? Uri Geller.
Thanks Rick and Baldrick.
Quote of the Day:
Do not try and bend the spoon. That’s impossible. Instead only try to realise the truth…there is no spoon.