Darklore Volume 8 is now available!
- New Jack the Ripper DNA claim gets ripped by experts.
- Excavations reveal Gobekli Tepe had oldest known sculptural workshop.
- The company restoring Egypt’s oldest pyramid has actually made it worse.
- The lost labyrinth of ancient Egypt (part 1).
- The case for using psychedelics to treat PTSD and depression.
- Science and sacraments: psychedelic research and mystical experiences.
- Paul Stamets – The future is fungi (how to save the planet).
- Believing in fiction – the rise of hyper-real religions.
- Albert Einstein endorsed a popular psychic in 1932. This Is the controversy that ensued.
- Eight things we can do now to build a space colony in this century.
- Myths and reality of the Nazi space rocket.
- Russia’s secret plan to occupy the Moon with a permanent base.
- The bizarre robots of old Japan.
- The origin of “a glitch in the Matrix”: Philip K. Dick discusses déjà vu and living in a simulation, in 1977.
- Time travel simulation resolves ‘Grandfather Paradox’.
- Boater catches explosive volcanic eruption and startling sonic boom on camera.
- Numbers stations, shortwave radio, and their role in the intelligence community.
- Australian car crash coma victim wakes up in hospital speaking fluent Mandarin.
- UFO mystery as ‘flaming space rock‘ falling from sky is feared to be alien craft.
- Not so bird-brained: cockatoos learn to make wooden tools to reach food.
- India monkey showers people with stolen banknotes in Shimla. I need more monkeys around here.
- Falling gargoyle kills bride-to-be in Chicago.
- Image of the Day: Obama does Stonehenge.
Quote of the Day:
I want to know God’s thoughts; the rest are details.