- Did the historical Jesus exist? A growing number of scholars don’t think so.
- Ten incredible texts from our ancient past.
- New mystery involving Saturn’s rings.
- Results of the gecko sex satellite in space experiment: the geckos are dead. But boy, what a way to go…
- Researchers transfer emotions from one memory to another memory.
- Islands of genius: how savants do what they do.
- Parasites practicing mind control. Not a story about religion or politics by the way!
- Low doses of marijuana compound could slow or stop the progression of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- DMT: Gateway to reality, fantasy, or what?
- At 86, James Randi is still amazing.
- But what’s happening in his organisation? JREF moves headquarters, president D.J. Grothe leaves and Randi is re-installed as president.
- If you’re angry at the paranormal community and you know it…
- Vale Victor Stenger, physicist, skeptic and prolific atheist author.
- The scientific A-Team saving the world from killer viruses, rogue AI, and the paperclip apocalypse.
- New panoramic images show Area 51’s new mystery hangar is gigantic.
- Cold case murder solved with LEGO.
Quote of the Day:
No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.