- The search for extraterrestrial waste energy.
- Do we live inside a 2D hologram?
- Image of Schrödinger’s cat caught on quantum film.
- Wandering stones of Death Valley explained.
- Bay Area residents report mysterious flashes in the sky during Napa earthquake.
- Mystery glow over Pacific Ocean: Pilots baffled by strange orange and red lights spotted in the dead of night.
- Another (the 15th) human foot washes ashore in the Pacific northwest.
- Artificial intelligence: can science truly recreate you?
- The ancient answer for why psychedelics are illegal.
- Climate change may disrupt global food system within a decade, World Bank says.
- Rather than desecrate the Arctic, should businesses mine the Moon instead?
- Magnetic levitation shows promise for manufacturing.
- Does randomness actually exist?
- Richard Dawkins would fail Philosophy 101.
- When shamans meet.
- Bigfoot is the star of a new horror movie made by the director of The Blair Witch Project.
- No-one wants you to know how bad Fukushima might still be.
- Fantastically wrong: the legend of the homicidal fire-proof salamander.
- You almost certainly have tiny creatures crawling, eating, sleeping, and having sex on your face. Sleep tight!
Quote of the Day:
All of the books in the world contain no more information than is broadcast as video in a single large American city in a single year. Not all bits have equal value.