- ‘Hobbits’, or Down Syndrome? Scientists revive Flores fossil debate.
- Life beyond Earth seems ‘inevitable‘, says US planetary scientist.
- Comet-mapping Rosetta spacecraft enters orbit around its target comet – and it’s a weird one.
- Is Earth’s life unique in the Universe?
- Technology entrepreneur Elon Musk says artificial intelligence could be “more dangerous than nukes“.
- UFOs and Beyond: Apollo 14 astronaut Ed Mitchell is looking up
- The women who claim they can control their dreams.
- Mysterious forces – exploring the poltergeist phenomenon with historian Christopher Laursen.
- Poltergeist caught on video?
- Paranormal research, yogic siddhis, and the sociology of science and skepticism – Erik Davis talks to Dr Dean Radin on the latest Expanding Mind podcast.
- The latest Binnall of America podcast features Kendall Carver revealing the scarily dark secrets of the cruise ship industry.
- Looking for Mothman: Planet Weird visits Point Pleasant.
- Is a lion on the loose in Los Angeles?
Willy WonkaPhysicist invents color-changing ice cream.
- Robotic suit gives shipyard workers super strength.
- Amber allows us to travel back in time.
- Feel like you’re having a bad day? See the claw marks left by a girl entombed alive in South Carolina, and rejoice in your blessings.
- Meet the king of the internet skeptics.
- Leading Japanese stem-cell scientist commits suicide after research paper scandal.
- A cause for celebration, or a cause for concern: Google tipped off police over child abuse images in a private Gmail account.
- Douglas Adams’ brilliant Dirk Gently detective series coming to TV in the US?
Quote of the Day:
I think it would be great to be born on Earth and to die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact