Mythbusters‘ Adam Savage deserves all the (face)hugs for this amazing SDCC cosplay…
- How secret societies stay hidden on the internet.
- Oldest medical report of near-death experience discovered.
- The bodies in the bogs: an eerie gift from the Iron Age.
- Did Ireland convert to Christianity as a result of Halley’s Comet?
- Solar superstorm that missed Earth in 2012 could have caused massive blackouts. See Robert Schoch’s article “Death Star” for more on the dangers our own sun poses to us.
- Mars Opportunity rover sets off-world driving record. Well, for human-built vehicles anyhow…
- Close encounters of the radio kind: mystery bursts baffle astronomers.
- Our alien DNA.
- A needle in a cosmic haystack: searching for life in the universe.
- Mathematicians say it’s probable that alien probes have reached the Earth.
- The weirdest things found in outer space.
- Alien artefacts? On the Moon?!
- Are humanoid aliens realistic?
- Russia loses control of gecko sex satellite (actual BBC News headline). Remember this moment well humans, when the invasion of the reptilian alien overlords begins.
- The story of the monster of Muskrat Lake.
- Esoteric censorship.
- The New York Times calls for the repeal of federal marijuana ban, calling the law a “laughing stock”.
- Lucy film hinges on 10% brain capacity myth.
- Now then: the hidden systems that have frozen time and stop us changing the world.
- Doctors discover sex toy that had been ‘lost’ in woman’s vagina for 10 years.
- Chinese river mysteriously turns blood red.
- Demon texts “I H8 U” to exorcist. Just doesn’t quite have the gravitas of a head rotating 360 degrees does it…
Quote of the Day:
Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson