I’m not sure I like the direction computer gaming is heading…
- Psychedelics, parapsychology and exceptional human experiences.
- What’s weird? A closer look at the word, and the place where it lurks in our imagination.
- Rupert Sheldrake discusses morphic resonance and animal telepathy at Scientific American.
- Science vs religion…beyond the Western traditions.
- Pope says 2% of clergy are pedophiles.
- Earth’s magnetic field seems to be weakening and migrating to Siberia.
- Astronomer predicts life beyond Earth in “10 to 20 years“. And SETI folks have been claiming we’ll hear from intelligent aliens within 20 years. Who will win?
- Large Hadron Collider scientists to search for Fifth
ElementForce of Nature.
- Shrinking the spaceship. (not a euphemism)
- Elon Musk donates $1million to new Tesla museum.
- Glenn Miller plane mystery revived after 70 years.
- The ultimate goal of the NSA is total population control.
- Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide. Yay humans! *facepalm*
- Superhuman vision coming to mere mortals. Just as soon as we find a way to use it to kill other people.
- ‘Sky jellyfish‘ was a high-flying rocket plume.
- Friends have closer DNA than strangers, research finds.
- 8000-year-old skull with preserved brain matter found in Norway.
- Saharan remains may be evidence of first race war, 13,000 years ago.
- Meet the feisty shrimp that kills with bullets made of bubbles.
- All hail breaks loose in Siberia.
- Want baby-soft skin? Try foetus soap! (Just make sure you don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater).
Quote of the Day:
Never turn your back on Fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed.
Hunter S. Thompson