- This UFO is real, according to a government agency.
- Possible aircraft technologies of the year 2040. AKA the UFOs that DARPA was flying around in the 1990s…
- UFOs, invisibility, and a weird book.
- UFO landing on Mars, or just a dodgy pixel? More ‘lights’ on the Red Planet…
- Titan’s under-ice ocean might be as salty as the Dead Sea.
- The planet that wasn’t there.
- From the movie scripts waiting to happen file: Largest flying bird ever dug up at airport.
- A crocodile? In Greece?
- Why has the idea of hell survived so long?
- The private lives of Isaac Newton.
- The persecution of witches, 21st-century style.
- 2000-year-old coin stash found in a British cave.
- Runes solve mystery of 1100-year-old Viking amulet.
- Crop circles? They belong in a museum.
- Imperiled Amazon Indians make first contact with outsiders.
Quote of the Day:
We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.
Pink Floyd (“Wish You Were Here“)