Proof that Grailers are ahead of the curve: the news headlines today read like a summary of books we’ve released in recent years…
- The woman who shoots ghosts. (Incidentally, Shannon’s photographs feature in the most recent book release from Daily Grail Publishing, Talking with the Spirits: Ethnographies from Between the Worlds)
- Why are exorcisms so fascinating?
- Unlocking the mystery behind near-death experiences. I discussed the topic at length in my recent book Stop Worrying! There Probably is an Afterlife.
- Hallucinogenic nights: “Sleep paralysis has tormented me since childhood. But now it’s my portal to out-of-body travel and lucid dreams”.
- You can learn how to lucid dream yourself in Paul Devereux’s book Lucid Dreaming: Accessing Your Inner Virtual Realities (published by us!).
- What kinds of people hear voices?
- Some conspiracies are messy and flawed. Therefore, all conspiracy theories are nonsense. Behold ladies and gentlemen, the finest critical minds of our time…
- Is this enough of a reason to quit Facebook? The massive social media company screwed with the emotions of hundreds of thousands of users INTENTIONALLY to see how they’d react. FOR SCIENCE!
- Reality reclaimed: have we been interpreting quantum mechanics wrong all this time?
- How my dad’s equation sparked the search for extraterrestrial intelligence.
- If E.T. is out there, why haven’t they contacted us? Here’s some possible reasons.
- NASA’s ‘flying saucer’ makes a hard landing in the Pacific Ocean after initial test.
- Well-known ufologist Stanton Friedman suffers a heart attack. All our best to Stan in his recovery!
- UFOs explained: it’s the alcohol silly! More here.
- Strange giant stone spheres top list of new World Heritage locations.
- What is the mysterious, mind-numbing hum that is driving residents of Windsor, Ontario out of their heads?
- Mysterious earthen mounds created by plants, not animals.
- David ‘Mulder’ Duchovny says The X-Files isn’t done “until one of us dies”.
- The 25-year-old supernova that could change the speed of light forever.
- Eight old time paranormal researchers cooler than hipsters and smarter than you.
Quote of the Day:
All your beliefs, they’re just that. They’re nothing. They’re how you were taught and raised. That doesn’t make ’em real.