Most of us grew up hearing about amazing, mysterious megalithic structures from all over the world: Stonehenge in England, Baalbek in Lebanon, the temples of Egypt, Sacsaywaman in Peru. But very rarely did we hear – and thus know – that Asia also features a plethora of incredible stone structures. The video above gives a quick introduction to some of these megalithic sites of the East…a topic that I’m pretty sure Graham Hancock will be covering in his upcoming book.
Any readers visited these sites? Feel free to comment and add more information!
(via The Cosmic Joker)
You might also like:
- The Pyramids of China
- A Match made in Heaven: Graham Hancock and the Massive Megaliths of Baalbek
- Graham Hancock Visits the Ancient Megalithic Site of Göbekli Tepe
- 7000 Years Before Stonehenge: Unveiling Göbekli Tepe
- Did the Great Sphinx of Egypt Originally Have a Different Head?
- Have Russians Discovered Ancient ‘Super-Megalithic’ Architecture in Siberia?
- Ancient Amazonian People Built Massive Circular Structures Before the Rainforest Existed