- Has English Heritage ruined Stonehenge?
- Why Icelanders are wary of elves living beneath the rocks.
- The Sun does not rise: How magical thinking haunts our everyday language, and fossilised ideas live on in even the most sophisticated science.
- The mystery of the blinking mummy.
- Is this worm the key to eternal life? You can keep your eternal life if the worm is an Upstream Color kind of deal…
- Woman shows signs of being possessed after playing with Ouija Board.
- Would a hypnotized assassin be found innocent in a court of law?
- Sifting through satellite imagery for Noah’s Ark.
- Horned dinosaur had wings on its head.
- World Heritage status given to Inca road system and ‘prehistoric Sistine Chapel’.
- The living goddess in Nepal who still has to do homework.
- 16 famous mysteries that everyone forgets have been solved.
- John Oliver eviscerates magic pill promoting Dr. Oz with help from George R.R. Martin and tap-dancing Steve Buscemi.
- Mysterious ‘magic island’ appears on Saturn’s moon Titan. Apparently Dr. Oz is now writing space news press releases.
- Evidence now “conclusive” that pesticides are doing serious damage to a wide range of beneficial species, including bees.
- Even tech entrepreneur Elon Musk has fears about a ‘Terminator’ robot apocalypse.
- Australian physicists simulate time travel. Plenty of places I know in Australia already simulate time travel into the past…
- Is the hoverbike about to become a reality?
- Quantum algae.
- Do blind people experience déjà vu?
- What the dying know: the deeply affecting messages from the dying and the dead.
- Vale Christina Grof.
- Cold fusion in an Italian crop circle?
- Image(s) of the Day: Art meets maths in these dizzying geometric GIFs by David Whyte.
Quote of the Day:
You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.