I’ve been constantly seeing 11:11 on my clock recently. When I looked up to check my laptop battery a few days ago, this was the best example yet…
- New road to Machu Picchu discovered.
- Researchers discover, and plan to open, Dracula’s grave. Or did they?
- 500-year-old skull is Da Vinci’s macabre handiwork.
- What a shaman sees in a mental hospital.
- Is schizophrenia caused by demonic possession?
- Can synaesthesia be learnt?
- 13 planes disappear from radar over Europe in a 25 minute period.
- A small group of people have a surprising knack for correctly predicting the course of world events.
- Beyond Planet X – are there actually two undiscovered giant planets in the outer Solar System?
- This movie about the grandfather of debunkery looks amazing. Because gosh he’s great…
- Modern Farmer magazine digs into the big rural issues – such as the mysterious black ‘Devil Dogs’ that roam the British countryside!
- Why did this beluga whale try to talk to its military trainers?
- Chimps outwit humans in games of strategy. Also in eating lice, but let’s not muddy the waters.
- 11 octopuses caught in the act of being awesome.
- Missing child turns out to be a large green parrot stuck up a tree.
- Forget A Game of Thrones – which actual country has dragons, hobbits and sacred megaliths?
- Video of the Day: Members of the Cosmic Trigger/Daily Grail/Darklore crossover crew put rainbow knickers on Carl Jung’s head. (You can back the upcoming Cosmic Trigger stage play here)
Quote of the Day:
The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.