- Messages from the dead.
- The great afterlife debate.
- Boy remembers wife and killer of his past life, finds them again.
- Psychedelic science: The surge in psychiatric research using hallucinogens.
- Have scientists figured out how to turn light into matter? FYI: Not related to the previous news link!
- Brain stimulation turns man into a Johnny Cash fan.
- Dogs sniff out prostate cancer with 98% accuracy.
- Delegates from across the world will meet next week to discuss the deliberate and final extinction of a species: smallpox.
- ‘Byzantine iPad‘ found in ancient shipwreck.
- An interview with ‘maverick biologist’ Rupert Sheldrake.
- Leading Australian investigative TV show Four Corners says multiple authorities, including the Malaysian military, let flight MA370 disappear.
- ‘UFOs’ crash in China…coincidentally, shortly after the launch of a Russian Proton-M rocket. Who’da thunk it?!
- The best way to eavesdrop on aliens.
- 25 years on, ‘Area 51’ insider Bob Lazar sticks by his story.
- The sea is full of life…but not quite that full.
- Creationists lose their minds because Neil deGrasse Tyson explains electricity on Cosmos.
- The mysterious skeleton lake of the Himalayas.
- Chinese farmer grows Buddha-shaped pears,
Quote of the Day:
Build on failure. Use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. Don’t try to forget the mistakes, but don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.