Once you’ve reached rock bottom, the only way is up…right?
- Stephen Hawking says artificial intelligence could be our ‘worst mistake in history‘.
- Astronomers have been scratching their heads over a series of mysterious radio bursts from space. Are they a signal from E.T.?
- Last week we announced that parapsychologist Alexander Imich had become the world’s oldest living man. Mainstream media across the world is now on to the story.
- Hallucinating away a heroin addiction: can a shamanic drug from Africa help treat heroin addiction?
- Is ‘Long Island Medium’ Theresa Caputo a fake? Skeptics certainly think so.
- Vice speaks to Miss Cleo about her allegedly fake patois and getting ripped off by the Psychic Readers Network.
- In your wildest lucid dreams, would you have believed the current amount of scientific interest in the world of sleep?
- Related: Dream telepathy research reborn.
- Inside the strange world of DIY brain stimulation.
- A beautiful mind: Brain injury turns man into a math genius.
- Researchers have been able to train volunteers to suppress their own immune system responses.
- Beyond true and false: Buddhist philosophy is full of contradictions…but modern logic is learning that might be a good thing.
- What does astronomy say about religion?
- Bus-sized asteroid buzzes the Earth.
- But are we too paranoid about the risk posed by space rocks?
- Michelangelo’s “David” has weak ankles and could collapse at any time. Nobody knew for centuries because they were….distracted.
- Has a sonar scan finally found the Loch Ness Monster?
- 4-foot-long rodent filmed walking around Essex golf course.
- Hospice nurses talk about the spiritual experiences of the dying.
Quote of the Day:
Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.