Best conspiracy theory yet: NASA killed Michael Jackson…
- So what were those secret ‘flying wing’ aircraft spotted over Texas?
- Mysterious robotic plane has been up in space for 500 days…so what is it doing?
- Why are discoveries of habitable exoplanets bad news for the future of humanity?
- New research tries to unravel the mysteries of lucid dreaming.
- Parapsychologist Alexander Imich has become the world’s oldest living man.
- The strange case of the time travel murder.
- Egypt dig may have unearthed earliest-known image of Jesus.
- Conferring sainthood on Popes is nice, but if you’re really serious you dig up their corpse and put them on trial.
- 4500-year-old Native American burial ground quietly destroyed for multimillion dollar housing development. Breaking: live video from one of the houses!
- Spark of life: Metabolic processes appear in lab without the aid of cells.
- Why are people dying, when there’s another option?
- Use your illusion: Why human vision is a mathematical impossibility.
- Researchers are putting trauma patients in a state between life and death with a technique known in movies as “suspended animation“.
- Do animals have near-death experiences?
- Monster marketing: Nessie is back, just in time for Scotland’s big year.
- Santeria is Cuba’s new favourite religion.
- Tibetan monk loses life’s work after posing for selfie with London mayor Boris Johnson.
- Apple Maps adds 3D fly-over of Stonehenge.
- Was Freud right about dreams and sex all along?
- The Eye of Sauron appears over Sweden.
- Spotting bad science: is it really so easy?
- Two decades before Batman, there was Batsowl.
- Image of the Day: Curiosity Rover on Mars may have just taken the best selfie ever.
Quote of the Day:
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy.
Ludwig van Beethoven