Sorry folks. I forgot to observe the Moon for a little while there tonight, and all quantum hell broke loose. Which reminds me – I should go check on the cat…
- Megalithic origins: ancient connections between Göbekli Tepe and Peru.
- Romancing the Stones: A New Yorker piece on modern-day druids flocking to Stonehenge.
- They were mummified by accident in copper masks almost 1000 years ago. But who were they?
- Loggers find 200-year-old face carved in a tree.
- Who knew the US Army was in the business of building
- Shrimp-like fossil has the oldest cardiovascular system ever found.
- The oldest living things in the world.
- Do humans have the ability to sense the future? This survey of experiments so far says…yes!
- The secret spiritual history of calculus.
- How should one approach the study of demons, possession, and spiritual warfare?
- Sperm can pass trauma symptoms through generations, study finds.
- Ancient Mars was probably too cold for liquid water.
- Look! In Saturn’s ring! I think he’s giving birth to a baby Moon!
- How do we know the Moon landing isn’t fake?
- The inventor of everything: How an egotistical genius convinced Silicon Valley to invest hundreds of millions in his shoddy science.
- What the Tamiflu saga tells us about drug trials and Big Pharma.
- This ex-astronaut is stalking asteroids to save civilisation.
- Fighter pilot’s amazing UFO encounters.
- The Blood Falls: A horror movie and an astrobiological wet dream.
- Can this device translate dolphin sounds into English?
- The woman and the poetic giant (not a fable).
- Jim Harold talks with reincarnation researcher Dr. Jim Tucker on the latest Paranormal Podcast.
- Talking chicken causes mass panic.
- Image of the Day: Sunset on Mars.
- Bonus Apocalyptic Image of the Day: Blood Moon!
Quote of the Day:
It is well beyond time that we took the safety off, and started to think about pulling the Cosmic Trigger….a clean headshot is generally best.