Too many meatspace responsibilities, not enough time for Grail duties. But the TDG news briefs wait for no man…
- Two colossal statues of Egyptian Pharaoh Amenhotep III unveiled in the Luxor Valley.
- Googling the Nazca Lines.
- Why was Stonehenge built? Seven odd theories about the mysterious monument explained.
- ‘Neolithic’ long barrow in Wiltshire is the first to be built for 5000 years.
- Ancient shaman sculpture found guarding bodies in underground shaft of Mexican tomb.
- Is there any truth to the myth about Amazon women?
- Planet X myth debunked.
- Giant star-shade could help find an alien Earth.
- Baffling coded messages discovered at university library. Or someone printed out the alphabet in a dingbat font…
- The ancient, peaceful art of self-generated hallucination.
- Victorian occultism and the art of synesthesia.
- Using hypnotic suggestion to model different types of automatic writing.
- Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales rants at holistic healers petitioning Wikipedia to allow more balanced discourse on alternative therapies.
- Skeptic Karen Stollznow retracts her accusation of sexual assault against fellow skeptic Ben Radford.
- Will technology provide evidence of a living Tasmanian Tiger?
- Is a Cheech and Chong comeback on the cards?
- Beyond Castaneda: A brief history of psychedelics in anthropology (Part 1, 1859-1950).
- Waking up to find the devil in your room.
- Bizarre image or just another fake? ‘Old hag’ caught on chest of dying hospital patient.
- Evil clown alert for Staten Island.
- 3200-year-old tree is so massive it’s never been captured in a single image. Until now.
Quote of the Day:
Cause you are a single grain
A mere molecule
Mistaken for a king
You’re only a simple fool
Dallas Green/City and Colour, “Take Care“